The GrateSump liner encases a reliable Pro Series pump. Unlike others in the industry, the Pro Series pump carries a three-year warranty. Together with the GrateSump liner, it is mounted in a manner that does not undermine the integrity of the foundation. A double switch that makes sure it turns on when it’s supposed to assures its dependability.
Grate Products recognizes the Pro Series pump and technology as the right choice. High performance, reliability, strong, dependable, and built to last.
For peace of mind, Install a Deluxe GrateSump Package
- Pumps automatically when water volume exceeds the capacity of the main AC pump
- Pumps up to 7.5 continuous hours on a single battery
- Efficient 12 volt pump puts less drain on the batteries so they can pump longer
- Batteries can be linked for longer pump ability (Two battery system equals up to 33,000 gallons)
- User Friendly – Detects irregularities, sounds an alarm, and pinpoints problems and solutions on the control panel
- 3 year manufacturers warranty (on pump) 1 year warranty on batteries
Pro Series 2400 Battery Back Up System
- Pumps up to 2400 GPH at 10 ft head 13 amp fast recovery charger
- Pumps on AC power as well as DC battery power
- Dual float switch for extra reliability
Advance alarm system
- Which alerts you when batteries need replacing
- Provides an easy test switch
- Tells you when AC power to the unit is out (circuit breaker blown or unit unplugged)
- Alerts you when pump is clogged or broken and needs to be cleaned or replaced
AC Primary Pump Features
- Stainless steel cast iron
- Energy efficient (less than 50% electricity used among leading pumps)
- Upper and lower ball bearing (Perfectly balanced shaft and impeller)
- Removable strainer
- Dual float controller (For extra reliability)
- Continuous duty construction
- Alarm system hook-up (connect to home security system)
- Alarm Alerts home owner of switch and/or pump problems
- 20′ cord
- Three Year Manufacturers Warranty
The PHCC Pro Series AC pumps are rated for continuous duty, which means they are built to run continuously 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. They’re strong and dependable, and when they are used intermittently in a sump application, it extends the life of the pump.
We provide pumping systems in Richmond, Virginia as well as Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Ashland.