Studies have shown that as much as 50% of the air in your home comes up from your basement or crawlspace. This air is often higher in moisture content, and carries with it various allergens and musty odors. When conditions linger above 60% relative humidity for extended periods of time, mold, mildew, and bacteria growth is stimulated.
A Santa Fe Classic™ dehumidifier helps turn your basement space into living space.The American Lung Association, American Medical Association, and the EPA recommend maintaining relative humidity level in the 30% – 50% range. Ventilation and air conditioning alone cannot provide the protection offered by a high capacity dehumidifier like the Santa Fe Classic.
Protecting your family, and your biggest investment, is worth the best. Your basement isn’t truly finished until you have a Santa Fe dehumidifier installed.
The Santa Fe Classic was specifically designed for basements. The high-capacity (275cfm) blower on the Classic moves air in a way that no small mass-merchant unit can. The Classic’s vertical configuration and flow-down design perform exceptionally well in basements, and provide options for installation that no other unit can match.
The optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the flexibility necessary for almost any application. No mass-merchant dehumidifier can perform as efficiently and effectively in basements as the Santa Fe Classic.
- Energy Star Listed– The high efficiency Santa Fe Classic produces nearly 6 pints per kilowatt-hour, far better than most mass merchant dehumidifiers. In addition, the Classic requires a relatively low 6.8 amps to operate. Better efficiency means lower operating cost.– In many cases saving hundreds of dollars per year in electricity. in
- Large Capacity –The large capacity Santa Fe Classic provides up to 100 pints per day water removal at standard rating conditions.* Large-sized basements (up to 2500 sq. ft.) are no problem for the Santa Fe Classic.
- Low Temperature Operation – The Santa Fe Classic was engineered for basements, and the temperature and air flow issues that they present. When many mass-merchant dehumidifiers have stopped removing water from the air, the Santa Fe Classic continues to protect your family and your home.
- Superior Air Filtration –MERV-11 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Classic, capturing particles (including mold spores) down to 1 micron in size. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the Santa Fe Classic working at peak efficiency for longer than other devices with cheaper designs. Better, cleaner air for better living.
- Optional Equipment –The engineers at Therma-Stor designed ducting kits and condensate pumps for use with the Santa Fe Classic.
These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.