Unless you’ve spotted a moisture problem in your basement, you’ve probably never given basement waterproofing much thought. However, basement waterproofing is an important part of maintaining the health and integrity of your home.
When To Get Basement Waterproofing
If you notice these telltale signs, it’s important to contact a professional to diagnose the problem:
- Water seeping from the wall which may or may not cause puddles to form.
- A white powder or crystal-like substance on your walls which is evidence of water seeping through the wall and evaporating.
- A dank, musty odor which indicates excess moisture and mold growth.
Unfortunately, none of these signs popped up overnight; they have probably been going on for quite a while and only just now became evident. If these signs are present in your basement, it’s time to get your basement professionally waterproofed.
What To Expect From Virginia Basement’s Basement Waterproofing
Genuine basement waterproofing means taking care of the problem at the source, not just treating the symptom with cheap alternatives. Virginia Basement has extensive experience in basement waterproofing, having worked in hundreds of basements over the years. We not only know what to look for, but exactly how to solve your problem.
For this type of work, you should never accept an estimate over the phone. A true professional needs to physically check the problem to make an accurate diagnosis. At Virginia Basement, we will personally come out to your home to determine the problem.
When we have analyzed your basement and determined what will be required, we will describe the problem clearly and provide you a detailed solution in our hassle free estimate.
We have several waterproofing solutions we can provide:
- Grate Drain: An ingenious dual chamber drainage channel that provides a way to draw water both from the outside walls as well as from the center of the basement.
- Vapor Barrier: Used in conjunction with GrateDrain, vapor barriers protect your basement from moisture, mold, mildew, humidity, and potential wall leaks.
Our friendly, experienced professionals completely understand the value of your home and how much it’s great condition means to you. That’s one of the reasons that they’re so dedicated to delivering the top-quality, long-lasting resolutions that you can really rely on.
We never use subcontractors for any of our work, and we always take the time and invest the effort to get the job done right. With Virginia Basement, you are guaranteed:
- Friendly, hardworking and experienced professionals
- Top quality, diligent services you can count on
- Outstanding customer service you’re sure to appreciate
We provide basement waterproofing in Richmond, Virginia as well as Midlothian, Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, and Ashland.