Water in your basement? Get 24-hour emergency support! Call 804-818-4015 today!
Unless you’ve spotted a moisture problem in your basement, you’ve probably never given basement waterproofing much thought. However, basement waterproofing is an important part of maintaining the health and integrity of your home.
WHEN TO GET BASEMENT WATERPROOFING
If you notice these telltale signs, it’s important to contact a professional to diagnose the problem:
- Water seeping from the wall, which may or may not cause puddles to form.
- A white powder or crystal-like substance on your walls, which is evidence of water seeping through the foundation and evaporating.
- A dank, musty odor which indicates excess moisture and mold growth.
Unfortunately, none of these signs pop up overnight; they have probably been going on for a long time and only now becoming evident. If these signs are present in your basement, it’s time to get your basement professionally waterproofed.
Our friendly, experienced professionals completely understand the value of your home and how much it’s great condition means to you. That’s one of the reasons that they’re so dedicated to delivering the top-quality, long-lasting basement waterproofing solutions you can really rely on.
We never use subcontractors for any of our work, and we always take the time and invest the effort necessary to get the job done right. With Virginia Basement, you are guaranteed:
- Friendly, hardworking and experienced professionals.
- Top quality, diligent services you can count on.
- Outstanding customer service you’re sure to love.