Water in your basement? Get 24-hour emergency support! Call 804-818-4015 today!
If your house is built over a crawl space, it is highly recommended that you have it encapsulated to improve the health and safety of your home. Adding a protective barrier between the ground and the bottom of your home helps protect your family from a number of significant health and safety risks.
HOW CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION WORKS
Sealing your crawl space with a high-strength vapor barrier helps to prevent a number of common household problems that can damage the structure of your home or even harm the health of everyone inside, including:
- Mold forming due to the high humidity and moisture levels of the earth. Crawlspaces create a naturally damp environment where mold can grow and thrive.
- Insects and other pests flourishing and entering your home.
- Structural decay from damp, rotting wood under your home.
- Radon gas seeping from the ground into your home.
Once a vapor barrier is properly sealed and installed, your home will be protected and you will reduce the health risks posed to your family.
Our friendly, experienced professionals completely understand the value of your home and how much it’s great condition means to you. That’s one of the reasons that they’re so dedicated to delivering the top-quality, long-lasting basement waterproofing solutions you can really rely on.
We never use subcontractors for any of our work, and we always take the time and invest the effort necessary to get the job done right. With Virginia Basement, you are guaranteed:
- Friendly, hardworking and experienced professionals.
- Top quality, diligent services you can count on.
- Outstanding customer service you’re sure to love.