Water in your basement? Get 24-hour emergency support! Call 804-798-2111 today!
Cracked, settling and sagging foundations are all common problems that all homeowners hope to avoid. However, that will not be the case for everyone, which is why we are here to help. Virginia Basement is equipped to handle any foundation problem big or small, and the sooner you get structural issues fixed, the better off your home will be.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR FOUNDATION REPAIR
When our technicians come to your home for an inspection, we will thoroughly investigate your foundation to discover all problems.
- We will inspect your home’s foundation and surrounding structures to identify the problem areas and give you an estimate. Depending on your needs, landscaping around the home and interior carpeting or flooring may have to be cleared away so we can access your foundation.
- We will repair cracks, sinking or any other foundation problems discovered during the inspection to return your home back to a stable condition.
- Once your foundation is repaired, we will always clean away any equipment and debris, replace any landscaping that was removed, and return your flooring and carpeting back to their original positions.
The end result will be a dry, stable, and even foundation, allowing you to rest easy knowing you have a sturdy home for years to come.
Our friendly, experienced professionals completely understand the value of your home and how much it’s great condition means to you. That’s one of the reasons that they’re so dedicated to delivering the top-quality, long-lasting basement waterproofing solutions you can really rely on.
We never use subcontractors for any of our work, and we always take the time and invest the effort necessary to get the job done right. With Virginia Basement, you are guaranteed:
- Friendly, hardworking and experienced professionals.
- Top quality, diligent services you can count on.
- Outstanding customer service you’re sure to love.